Panel Beating Course content
Each module is 1 day , theory and practical and cost is R1500 per module
Module 1 : Preparation
Basics of body filler
Basics of Sanding
Module 2 : Spraying
Basics of Primer
Basics of Spray painting
Module 3 : Finishing
1. Course will be held at the DLF Design training facility in Mooikloof, Pretoria East.
2. Course consists of theory and practical work for all subjects. (Generally theory in the morning and practical in the afternoon.)
3. Course notes will be provide in electronic format.
4. Required consumable materials for course content will be provided.
5. Safety equipment (eye/ear protection, gloves etc ) will be provided.
6. Students will be required to provide suitable attire for practical work (overalls or protective clothing and shoes).
DLF Design CC / OBDSA (On Board Diagnostics South Africa)
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.obdsa.com
Cell : 0760823677