2. Local pickup and (cash) payment can be arranged in Pretoria (076 082 3677) or Durban (031 469 2735).
3. Payment can be made be direct bank deposit / internet transfer (South Africa only) or Paypal.
4. The instant Paypal transaction limit for South African customers is $100, larger purchases require Paypal verification, which can take a while. Credit card transactions can be processed through Paypal. If you would like to pay via paypal, send an enquiry and we will send you a paypal invoice.
5. Our standard delivery method for South African orders is via Speed Services Counter to Door Overnight Service, which is R90 per item (under 1 kg). Delivery is normally within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), after confirmation of payment. Delivery charge on larger items will be quoted on request (Delivery on Autoboss is approx R800 including insurance)
6. International deliveries will be made via DHL (Call for quote, but is approx R500 / $75 for Southern Africa and R1200/$175 for North Africa and Europe). Deliveries can also be made via EMS which is slightly cheaper, but takes a little longer.
6. Special arrangements can be made for larger orders.
7. Transactions paid by cheque will only be processed after the cheque has cleared (up to 7 working days)
8. Please read our Terms and Conditions before purchasing
9. Items will only be shipped after payment has been received in full.
On Board Diagnostics South Africa is a subsidiary of DLF Design CC
All payments must be made into the DLF Design CC bank account.
Bank details will be made available on receipt of a valid order.
Visit the DLF Design website for full company details