1. Fill in the registration form by clicking here
2. Make payment by paypal or credit card by clicking here
3. After payment has been received you will be registered on on the Udutu Learning Management System.
4. You will receive an invitation email from the learning management system. Please check your spam folder as well if the email is not found.
5. Open the invitation email
7. Enter and confirm your new password. You will then be taken to the OBDSA Udutu login page.
8. Enter your username (usually your email address) and your password (that you created earlier). This will then access to LMS (Learning Management System)
9. Click on "Training Activities" on the menu on the left.
10. This will take you to your training activities page
11. Click on "Open Activity" . This will take you to the course launch page.
13. Use the Navigation buttons on the top right to move through the course. The audio will play automatically at the start of each slide. Click refresh if you would like to listen again.
14. You may stop and logout at any time and return to continue with the course a a later time. On completion of all the slides you will be allowed to print a certificate. Please note that the name on the certificate will be the name on the registration form.
15. You will be allowed access to the course for 2 weeks. Please make sure you complete within the time as you will have to pay again for access to the course if not completed. The LMS will monitor your progress.